how many true colors can you see? I see 5 including white

davesnothere

Just now, Al Oregon said:

I'm a red, blue, yellow & white advocate.Ā  The brown is yellow with "covering" of blue and the light blue is just the other blue with white "covering" it to make it lighter.Ā  JMHO.

not seeing it on the lighter blue in hand..Ā  if anything it would be darker it has brown? bordering it and streaking through i cant see any blending there of white.

18 hours ago, davesnothere said:

anybody??Ā Ā šŸ‘»šŸ‘»

The cut mark on your second one is what I look for; it appears to include a lesser shade of yellow.
I would call it a fourā€”in my castle anyhow.
The OP is a weird one for sure. In my Castleā€”six colors would work for meā€”very cool! The cut marks are the key, I would like to see the other side.
Both are niceā€”the second one would be killer with two colorsā€”nice actionā€”very niceā€”top shelf!
The spinner cup was going wild with this one:Panic:.
Marbleā€”On!!
Ā 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, akroorka said:

The cut mark on your second one is what I look for; it appears to include a lesser shade of yellow.
I would call it a fourā€”in my castle anyhow.
The OP is a weird one for sure. In my Castleā€”six colors would work for meā€”very cool! The cut marks are the key, I would like to see the other side.
Both are niceā€”the second one would be killer with two colorsā€”nice actionā€”very niceā€”top shelf!
The spinner cup was going wild with this one:Panic:.
Marbleā€”On!!
Ā 

Thank you!Ā  second one is not mine just a borrowed picture with same blues.Ā Ā