What A Find!

redhotryan

I always grab marbles at estate sales because, even if they’re not special or particularly important, they sell pretty easily in my antique store in PA. After I grabbed these at a sale for $50 (425 total marbles), I started to notice that they might be good and I think they might be Christensen. Here’s a photo of a bunch. I guess my question is, are they too good to just sell in a Ball jar or are they individually too good for a bulk sale?

A8C177E4-C5ED-47C5-B7EE-8F4A9BF6ED6B.jpeg

D8003292-DC6B-4BB8-9537-A264B53B915B.jpeg

• Like 3

"Welcome to Marble Connection Ryan"  

Great bunch of marbles, I agree w/ Steph. Not seeing any Christensen but a good grip of great West Virginia swirls. I do see the green slag on the bottom row second from the Left, a few Peltier's and @ least one Akro corkscrew third row up from the bottom second from the left. Be good to see each one closeup in greater detail w/ multiple views for a more concise I.D.

Again

"Welcome"

This one is looking like a good Alley, can't be sure just from the one view but from what I see now a good marble, IMO

image.png.ebc1fef8bac321a8061895c5c9de0df3.png

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2023 at 2:24 PM, I'llhavethat1 said:

How big are the larger ones?  Looks like some common Peltier Rainbo combos but if the are larger than standard 5/8" that might be more appealing to some collectors 

The larger ones are about .78 inches. My digital caliper just arrived. I guess I’m getting serious now. 

• Haha 1