Unusual Master Marble box

hdesousa

40 minutes ago, hdesousa said:

Anyone know what the original contents looked like?

Unfortunately, I don't, although I hope someone else does. The bag looks authentic but maybe not correct for the box, as you say. Thanks for showing it!

16 hours ago, hdesousa said:

Doubt the bag or the marbles are original to the box.

Nice find, a first see for me.
Master Marble Co did not have a huge variety of marbles, so guessing at nice Sunbursts would be my way.

Master had their own “Game Marble” boxes so I would doubt that gamers came in your box.

The bag is generic imho, are you sure that a bag was included?
Check the bottom of the box for marble roll marks, it may have been a fully filled box.
Nice Find!!
Marble—On!!

16 hours ago, hdesousa said:

Bought this several years ago on eBay. Doubt the bag or the marbles are original to the box.  No insert.  Anyone know what the original contents looked like?

image.thumb.jpeg.da6f420b2d6960852f0ea5850a79a7c6.jpeg

Hansel, you had posted a picture a few months after Burt had.  Is this picture showing the same box that you show above (different bag)?

Master Box - rare (hdesousa 4-12).jpg

• Like 1
  • Award 1

On 12/15/2023 at 2:30 PM, Al Oregon said:

Hansel, you had posted a picture a few months after Burt had.  Is this picture showing the same box that you show above (different bag)?

Master Box - rare (hdesousa 4-12).jpg

Wow, that looks like my picture, so I must already have that box, with what looks like it's original contents.

I'd forgotten about it when I came across that incomplete box when searching for something else. Too much stuff vs. increasing cognitive decline.

Thanks for the memories!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1