STEPHEN'S @ IT AGAIN !!

"Thank You Stephen "

• Like 3
  • Award 3

A real honor for me that Stephen used marbles i sended to him, and even a headercard to resemble the mexican eagle and even mention my name as a thanks at the end of the video's

Proud of being a part of these video's , just me from the little old Netherlands being a part of of these El Agiula marbles videos  is just awsome 

Thanks @stephenb 

God bless you my friend 🙏❤️

You are doing and excellent and legendary work making videos about marbles to ID and to get a place in history so they will not be forgotten 

Immortality 😉👍🏻🤹

More marbles are in transit as we speak for the next video's

MARBLE ON !!!! 

20231118_115002.jpg

20231118_121655.jpg

• Like 2
  • Award 1

I remember when you first came on and were showing those type marbles We were all saying they sort of look like Vitros but something's wrong. All we could say was "foreign". I see now you've got a name attached for the type. More marble pieces of the puzzle falling into place. Nice.

• Like 1
  • Award 1

Thanks guys! Some of their marble styles are quite distinctive, others not so much. For Americans the challenge is actually finding them around. I’ve only found one lot of about 20 at a Marble Show last fall. Time for a Mexican vacation / marble hunt!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...