What’s your favorite Hostess treat ?

Fire1981

I’m sticking with Twinkies. They are the most versatile of all the rest. Example: You can throw a Twinkie in a deep fat fryer. I’m sorry but a pink Snowball is a bad idea🤮Who’s next? Come on Alan !!!! I bet you like the Fruit Pies 🔥

RAR

• Like 1

In the 70s I could smoke a dime bag of Panama Red in one night and then devour several Hostess Suzy Qs. Talk about dreamy and creamy!  Both of these fine products I believe are long discontinued. Nowadays it's medical grade CBD and an organic mico greens salad. Staying happy in a healthier way!

• Haha 3

Grandma never bought Twinkies. Oh no! She had that bowl of orange Circus Peanuts, Amana Colony taffy and a big can of Carmel Corn. Gotta love you’re Iowa roots. I only need one small bite of a Circus Peanut let alone see one to remind me of her. I converted her when I was 16 and drove to town and bought her a bunch of Twinkies. She ate one and it was game over. Gotta remember she survived the Great Depression and had boxes full of hair curlers. So boom! Off to town we go. If you Google driving like a bat outta hell her profile and images will be there. She loaded up the shopping cart with every one’s favorite Hostess treat. Come on. There’s six of us hoping she doesn’t wipe out on the gravel road and we go airborne on our way home. Here’s what’s  NUTZ. She had one of those crafty plaques by the phone. LOL! It said “Slow Down ! You’ll never be toon late for your funeral.” She didn’t foresee 6 grandchildren running around on a Hostess sugar rush ! She loved the Ding Dongs🔥

RAR

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Our hiking group was about to enter the amazing weirdness, and spectacular scenery that is the 'wedge overlook' of southern Utah. I bought a box of twinkies on a lark for us to enjoy before we hiked into the canyon. We came to a famous place where some cowboy outlaw signed his name in the sandstone cliff. While looking, we found a 5 gallon lidded bucket that was a Geo-cash! We signed the journal, and left a pristine twinkie along with the other treasures inside the Bucket. Great trip!  

• Like 1