Bought these to use as ammo in my wrist rocket

"Welcome to Marble Connection Mark"  :wave2:

I remember slinging what was probably a small fortune worth of marbles I got from my Grandfather as a child over the hill @ birds, trees or whatever came into view. Can't really remember what they were but I know they belonged to my Grandfather as a child, he was born in 1914.  Again "Welcome"

• Sad 1
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, SoCalMarksAdventures said:

Blast away?

marbles.jpg

Instead of Valuable marbles, use ice cubes to shoot with. Th evidence just melts away.  BTW, I'll bet these beauties have value- Don't make the same mistake twice. This is what I do with marbles that I am not excited about... I wash them up, dry them, put them in a small zip lock plastic baggy with a note that says "Finders-Keepers! These marbles are now yours to brighten your day and start your collection. Do Not Eat Them!! Best wishes", and secretly deposit them in public places like bus stops for others to find. It is kind of like Geo-cashing. Try it! The Good Karma will be paid forward.

Well, seriously,  I am not seeing monetary value in this group.  The red striped one at the bottom might be worth a second look but for the rest I say have fun with your wrist ricket. 

9 minutes ago, treetiger said:

Instead of Valuable marbles, use ice cubes to shoot with. Th evidence just melts away.  BTW, I'll bet these beauties have value- Don't make the same mistake twice. This is what I do with marbles that I am not excited about... I wash them up, dry them, put them in a small zip lock plastic baggy with a note that says "Finders-Keepers! These marbles are now yours to brighten your day and start your collection. Do Not Eat Them!! Best wishes", and secretly deposit them in public places like bus stops for others to find. It is kind of like Geo-cashing. Try it! The Good Karma will be paid forward.

Good idea!

I hid some on random playgrounds I came across, I wonder who picked them up...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheVacorFan said:

Good idea!

I hid some on random playgrounds I came across, I wonder who picked them up...

Now that is 'spreading the wealth'!! What kid doesn't think that they have found treasure when they come across that? If I were a kid and found one of your bags, I would be over the Moon with joy!!

2 minutes ago, treetiger said:

Now that is 'spreading the wealth'!! What kid doesn't think that they have found treasure when they come across that? If I were a kid and found one of your bags, I would be over the Moon with joy!!

I didn't put them in bags, but I hope they brought joy to someone :D

• Like 1