Kokomo or Peltier ?

B-rett66

So I’ve been looking high and low and watching Stephen Bahr’s videos on Kokomo marbles and I’m still not sure. I did find a pic of a marble that was posted on the very first page of “Peltier Tuesday “way back in 2021 that looks similar. My marble is the first of several and the archive pic of a Peltier is last. Any opinions? I know the colors are different and as Stephen says that for every few thousand Peltiers you’ll find one Kokomo. Wow can I be that lucky?🙏🫣

IMG_9891.jpeg

IMG_9880.jpeg

IMG_9878.jpeg

IMG_9884.jpeg

IMG_9883.jpeg

IMG_9882.jpeg

IMG_9902.png

• Like 1

I just love to see research being done before an opinion is asked.
Kokomos’ are a separate thing that needs this type of research.
I do not research Kokomo marbles--nuf said.
I would call this one a "Rainbo"
Of course all opinions are appreciated and welcomed and I hope to see some more.
Nice marble—nice research!
Marble—On!!

1 hour ago, akroorka said:

I just love to see research being done before an opinion is asked.
Kokomos’ are a separate thing that needs this type of research.
I do not research Kokomo marbles--nuf said.
I would call this one a "Rainbo"
Of course all opinions are appreciated and welcomed and I hope to see some more.
Nice marble—nice research!
Marble—On!!

Thanks Akroorka, To me, it's fun to look and research to see if I can find the answer myself. Its tough to tell the difference between a Peltier and Kokomo marble to some extent but there is tell-tale characteristics that distinguish them apart like elongated bubbles and colors. What's even tougher is the fact that both companies used each others equipment and raw materials. The color of this marble is what intrigues me.

Once you start seeing these color combos I posted above really help with Kokomos. The HTF Kokomo are on different transparent base glasses. Some have bubbles in the matrix and is always a plus. I’m KooKoo For Kokomos! Hope you find some 🔥

RAR