3/4 Pop Eye

Fire1981

On Marble Alan’s page he talks about Popeyes and color combinations. He doesn’t really talk about which ones are hard to find though. I have been told and have read that purple Popeyes are hard to find. Don’t know how true it because I have one. LOL. 

So Fire1981, is that a milky base color? I can’t really tell. I’m just wondering if that’s a silver version. That’s a really cool marble I’d look into. The one you said is going for high dollar, is that a purple or one that is similar to yours. 

This marble is one of Kimber’s resin projects.  This was another frosted marble I had that only looked good in a glass of water and had nasty flea bites. So just keep it in a glass of water? Or see how her resin restoration projects goes. So. Is the color combo HTF 🔥

RAR

531132EB-6F0A-482D-85C2-22692831402B.jpeg

970CF873-C6F8-4401-99E4-111221C7F334.jpeg

• Like 1

Fire1981, If you go to Grandpasmarbles.com and look at the Akro page you'll find some marbles the are identical in color to yours. He also adds helpful note and describes what makes the marble desirable.  

12 hours ago, Fire1981 said:

Is the color combo HTF

You can find one at any marble show that you may attend.
I would say not so common rather than rare or hard to find. 
I would put them right there with the powder blue and yellow Popeye in the not so common bracket.
Worth your efforts though Fire.
Marble—On!!

• Like 1