Found these yesterday

Al_B_Back

I picked up these yesterday but I'm not the marble collector. My Wife loves her marbles but we don't know anything about them. We just have them in jars on the mantle. We do check to see if any are reactive but that's about it. I'd like some help identifying some of these if anyone would mind helping. The pictured marble is about 3/4 of an inch or so and there are also yellow ones.  Thanks for any advice and God Bless

20240408_121944.jpg

• Like 1

"Welcome to Marble Connection"  :wave2:

Looks like a common newer type clearie IMO, anxious to see what else you may have, Blessings on you as well.

Again,

"Welcome"

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the network AI_B_Back!👁2 have to agree with Chad and on that note, I sometimes have to shine an ultraviolet light or regular light on the red one, yellow ones to determine if they are in fact Masters Marbles. They will & can sometimes  show a distinct cut line, give it a go and thanks for sharing♥️

• Like 1