WHAT ??? STONED AGAIN !!

Chad G.

2:50 AM just got home from ER, yes stoned again. The unmistakable flank pain of a kidney stone, ah yes, they were in denial @ the ER, said I had no stones. I told the ER Dr. to take a second look about half way between the kidney and the bladder in the ureter. There she blows & I mean blows. I can take no pain meds due to another condition so until the holmium laser blaster comes from Seattle on Tuesday I'm stuck   :eusa_doh: don't be surprised if you don't hear much from my ugly mug for a few days  :pirate: I was going to be a farmer until I examined my field, no dirt, all stones, maybe a cactus garden ....  :ROFL:

Ah well !! Might as well make the most of it  :dunno:

Sharp little boogers aren't they

image.png.6e7071f7a53df28380091f1e07f8fb71.png

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Chad G. said:

I was going to be a farmer until I examined my field, no dirt, all stones, maybe a cactus garden

Grow some cactus brother, do what you must.

Marble--On!!

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Chad G. said:

2:50 AM just got home from ER, yes stoned again. The unmistakable flank pain of a kidney stone,. ah yes they were in denial @ the ER, said I had no stones. I told the er Dr. to take a second look about half way between the kidney and the bladder in the ureter. There she blows & I mean blows. I can take no pain meds due to another condition so until the holmium laser blaster comes from Seattle on Tuesday I'm stuck   :eusa_doh: don't be surprised if you don't hear much from my ugly mug for a few days  :pirate: I was going to be a farmer until I examined my field, no dirt, all stones, maybe a cactus garden ....  :ROFL:

☹️Sorry to hear.  You are in my prayers!

• Care 1

• 2 weeks later...