Vitro ...goldfish... Kewl Shooter

mordiskul

Ive had this one for sometime and have been told this is a Vitro Goldfish ......Cute name eh :) ..its just over 7/8ths in size my pics do this marb no justice ......in hand it makes you think Golden Rebel but washed with no adven. , Anyone want to say Peltier"? :) ......and for the jabo lovers sorry it was made way back when i was nothing but a seed potato.....

Dustin.

post-99-1171574253_thumb.jpg

post-99-1171574286_thumb.jpg

post-99-1171574299_thumb.jpg

post-99-1171574308_thumb.jpg

WHOOOOAAA.........A SCREAM'N............ 7/8th inch Yellow Veneered Vitro !!!!!!!

I would have thought OPAQUE all the way on that one !!!!

HEY....."SAMI SOSA COME'N BACK " !!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAR..........thanx for your PICS !!!! :D

DOH...........I missed that nice little RED GILL on your GOLDFISH (2nd Pic)!!!

• 1 month later...

I found this thread going through Scoops "Just Curious". Guess I missed it when it was new. I have a vitro original bag of those. They are in assorted colors in the bag. Also come in red, blue, green, and you can see a "V" in each one of them. All shooter size. Edna

Al, mine is packed away too. I'll have to get Weldon to look in the packed away bags. The marbles look like what I'm talking about, but I don't recall the details of the bag. Got ours in West Virginia at an antique store in Ritchie county. They had several and we bought one for Randy Gossett too. Edna