O/t You Ain't Gonna Believe This One...

Bo444

Wow, I would love to see where these come from. NOT.... the spelling etc. makes me think of deeeeeeep south where roads do not go, humans do not go and there are a lot of moonshine stills.

It would be interesting to see who falls for that one.

Barb

OMG!!! I've run some funky auctions, just to see if anyone would care.... Sometimes, it's a little curious who does!!!

I've sold an unused 1936 plasterer's pocket log book for $26 (?...... Who knew??)

I've sold a 2-piece sample box of Chiclets, that I sent to the Czech embassy in Tel Aviv....

I've sold a vintage black nylon slip to a man who likes to wear them.... He returned it, because it wasn't the right "texture."

But, I think this one definitely trumps my efforts!!!! LOL

:icon_lmao:

in all my born days I would never have even though of hearing, much less SEEING something like this offered for sale.

NEVER

from ebay's "everything else, weird, totally bizarre category I give you...

chicken gizzard marbles, rocks, shells, nails & screws.

No, i'm not kidding. That's the sadddest part. LOL!!!!!

you were never on a farm then, we had some chickens when i was a kid and a chicken will eat almost anything they can get their beak on. its supposed to help them digest their food. thats one helluva collection.

Marie

OMG!!! I've run some funky auctions, just to see if anyone would care.... Sometimes, it's a little curious who does!!!

I've sold a vintage black nylon slip to a man who likes to wear them.... He returned it, because it wasn't the right "texture."

Thanks for the visual.... :huh: