Think This Bidder Might Be Disappointed?

VTAndrea

If the buyer bid because of the name...... Well, shame on them!! :Sad_headshake_tweetz:

The pictures are certainly clear enough... One might think the buyer should know what they're looking at.

OTOH... Even as a common marble, it has pretty cool lines. When we think of what people will pay for a common Jabo that just happens to have very cool markings.... Well??? Go figure!!! LOL

I know it's certainly not a Blue Bee, but I agree not so common....with a proper ID/description he might have finally made a legit sale...Dishonest seller and a huge buyer beware....

Here's one I recently picked up that could be a close cousin...Not rare or extremely HTF, but I don't have it with my commons....

S~

post-257-1235287961_thumb.jpgpost-257-1235287971_thumb.jpg

Someone please post some blue bee's please just for grins. I am novice enough not to know exactly what one looks like. lol Thank you guys/gals! God Bless!

all you gotta do is look at vtandreas avitar, thats the best looking blue bee ive seen in a long time,,, the word bee is matched with a yellow based mib,, however,,,, there are pelt mibs called blue zebras, but the one in this sale looks like a common rainbo, imho,,, bj

Nice BB, Miser. The true Blue Bees seem as hard to find as Green Galaxies and certain other NLRs. When they have the thick blue aventurine ribbons like yours (and mine), they rock. Sami's in line for mine when I decide to sell and if he doesn't want it, there's a list.

Nice BB, Miser. The true Blue Bees seem as hard to find as Green Galaxies and certain other NLRs. When they have the thick blue aventurine ribbons like yours (and mine), they rock. Sami's in line for mine when I decide to sell and if he doesn't want it, there's a list.

Thanks for the compliment VTAndrea.

The nice thing about the purchase. It was listed as NM /w pocket wear.

When it arrived, I noticed it was a little dull.

After I went over it with some soap, water, and a jewlery cloth.

It came out wet mint shiny!!!!!. A few melt spots was all.

marblemiser