June Color Of The Month

Does this qualify?

JaboEncoreFurnaceWashout_dem_92-1.jpg

When I think "teal", I think of Cairo Novelty. Here's a favorite clip from a favorite pic from marblealan's old site:

CairoRainbowColors.jpgth_14_marblealan.jpg

Here's my teal-ribboned mib I hope one day to photograph properly. icon1.gif

TealRibbon.jpg

I Love'em! Thanx Steph and Slowguy (Nice to meet ya). Who made that one Slowguy?

I've pondered these colors and I'd guess they're not quite green/not quite blue colors. They're somewhere close but not quite, yanno? And oddly, when you try to get a good picture, they show up closer to one of the two colors, green or blue.

Did ya win that pretty marble Steph? If you did, you just gotta tell me how gorgeous it really is!

:-) Felicia

I Love'em! Thanx Steph and Slowguy (Nice to meet ya). Who made that one Slowguy?

I've pondered these colors and I'd guess they're not quite green/not quite blue colors. They're somewhere close but not quite, yanno? And oddly, when you try to get a good picture, they show up closer to one of the two colors, green or blue.

It is odd ... yet somehow unsurprising.

I don't know what the science is, but isn't Cyan the color they call non-repro blue? Well, whatever the deal is, cyan is one of my happiest of happy colors and I totally can't photograph it.

Did ya win that pretty marble Steph? If you did, you just gotta tell me how gorgeous it really is!

:-) Felicia

This mib is two of my happiest colors.

Some people hate links to live auctions because they planned to bid and didn't want competition. I hate links to live auctions because I'd rather not see auctions until they're over and the tempation has passed. :icon_lmao:

But I did hope to pick up a tankwash mib someday .... ^_^

Hello,

Mine corks therefore Akro. I picked it and a couple others up at an antique show in Phoenix a couple weeks ago. If I had more money with me I would have bought more. ( goog thing ) LOL Very Eye catching !

Yes it is eye-catching Slowguy, kinda looks like a wild cork too, which makes it double kewl.

Steph, it's easy enough for me not to try to buy on ebay since they made their changes and the Mr is still unemployed (this month will make a year). I posted that one because it just screamed "I'm gorgeous!" and I agreed :-)

I have a couple that I tried to take a picture but with the gloomy skies, they looked more on the blue side. I think it's supposed to clear up in a few days, so I'll try again.