Marble King Of America, Scott Patrick

David -

How simple can it be? Don't visit MKA and read all the filth! Further, I really do not need your help in determining what is appropriate for my children. I can and do that for myself. Parents should monitor their childrens surfing habits --- and block any inappropriate sites. That's what I do.

Let me also say that none of the recent MKA threads would have ever made it over here if it were not for you starting the threads. You and your "minions" obviously have an agenda. It's simple...don't visit the site!

Respectfully,

Brian

Brian, you must have missed it. Galen is the one who brought the post over. David said not a word about Galen. He was complimenting Griff for posting an objection to me, Sue, Steph, Felicia, Carole, etc. being called those names. Galen brought the filth over. Edna

Brian, the post that started all of this was Griff is the man. Galen's post stayed up several days and then Galen removed his post. You'll have to go to MKA to read what Griff said. It did not belong on this board or in a thread praising Griff for defending us. Edna

Just ignore it and it will go away?---If I see someone getting mugged on the street,do you think Im gonna keep walking along,minding my own buisness.I dont think so.If you dont want to stand up,then please remain in the back seat, for the rest of the ride.

If your opinion is to just ignore it,and you are capable of doing it,for MKA,then surely,you can apply that here.

You will have to parden my language over there.I find it to be effective communication on that particular board.

I swear a lot of these people are totally out of the loop as if they're living in their own cloistered world and what goes on beyond the borders of their keyboard has no effect upon them whatsoever. This is just two(2) threads at Marble Connection and there are 100 pages with 20-30 threads per page. How many of you have wandered through past threads for information, etc.? Oh, I might add that the Administrator of Marble Connection himself has been a prime target of Scott Patrick and Galen has just sailed along blissfully in those threads at Marble King of America when Lou and his Family have been trashed time and time again. David Chamberlain

some of you really need to get a life. What a bunch of whiners.

If you don't like MKA, don't go there. Easy as that. Let them play in their yard and you stay in your own.

btw...some of what is said there is quite interesting (crude, but interesting). You can't help but agree with some of the comments.

i have to agree about the whiner part. you all keep this at the top of the board because you wont leave it alone. i hope that no one is called horrible names or even threatened but in the grand scheme of things does it really matter. will they cause my family any discord---no. will i still wake up tomorrow---yes, i see no possible monitary issues 'cause of this. what if a marble i have called one thing really is named something else-----doesn't matter. so what is the big fat deal. so if i could care less about what is happening in the cyberspace-based world of grown-ups dealing with marbles IT WILL NOT AFFECT ME! Or any of you unless you let it. If what has happened is that some of our own were attacked then stay away from their board because apparently they are not worth any of our time. and quit dragging their trash into our yard.