Hand Dug Marbles

that was prob jill sellin some like that...i think shes pretty much outta the business now since she sold her property...i think you can go to her site marble queen she still might have some there...it wasnt that bad a deal... i got a few bags off her but id rather dig em myself...no saltin goin on...shes reputable and honest...http://www.marblequeen.com/

that was prob jill sellin some like that...i think shes pretty much outta the business now since she sold her property...i think you can go to her site marble queen she still might have some there...it wasnt that bad a deal... i got a few bags off her but id rather dig em myself...no saltin goin on...shes reputable and honest...http://www.marblequeen.com/

thanks for the information duffy, i'll check her out, maybe she has a little bit left. Jack

I always intended to buy one of Jill's bottles (I think I had them on my Christmas List a few times) But, I never did..... Some of the stuff that came outta that ground was incredible... I was bummed when she sold it... The jars were a great deal and Jill is 100% upfront... NO QUESTION.

'Last I heard, the new owner was keeping a tight grasp on anyone getting in there...

Is that still the case??

(Or, are we not supposed to discuss that in daylight?? LOL)

i emailed jill a couple weeks ago about these and she told me she was in the process of moving and when she gets settled she was going to get back to me.

i got several of the lots she had on ebay last christmas and it was a blast to go through and wash...almost like christmas! lol