X-Thru Value?

Not scarce. Individual ones pop up all the time. The trick is to put together a set of six different(color combination) white x-thrus in the 5/8" size. I have a set of six that are predominantly opaque and a set that is transparent vanes. Then you graduate to a set of these white x-throughs in 3/4"+ size or maybe it's 13/16", can't remember and I do not have a set right here in front of me.

Oops, I am so slow at times or just skim and miss out on the salient point. You did say 7/16", didn't you? Double oops! Yes, that is exceedingly scarce. You are right! David

Cool mib Jack.I collect cats-eyes myself and haven't found a pee-wee crossthru yet,you might want to wait awhile to let it accrue in value.It's definatly hard to find,for me anyway.Heres a pic of my 1" crossthru and 26 three way cross thrus that I found just recently in the wild.In my opinion cats are alot of fun and easy to find.Good hunting,bo

post-1768-125311479639_thumb.gif

post-1768-125311481472_thumb.gif

post-1768-125311484536_thumb.jpg

Cool mib Jack.I collect cats-eyes myself and haven't found a pee-wee crossthru yet,you might want to wait awhile to let it accrue in value.It's definatly hard to find,for me anyway.Heres a pic of my 1" crossthru and 26 three way cross thrus that I found just recently in the wild.In my opinion cats are alot of fun and easy to find.Good hunting,bo

thank you david & marbo, was hoping that 7/16 mib might be hard to come by. jack