Facebook - yes or no or...  

16 members have voted

1. 1. When I think of Facebook I think

• I Hate it
    • I Care less about it
    • I Like it
    • I use it almost every day
    • I only use it to stay in touch with a few

It's funny, my whole family, including my great uncle, is on Facebook, great way to keep up with family. I was really surprised to see my uncle come on "friend request" he's 76 years old now :) I chat with my parents on Facebook mostly and play Bejeweled. If you haven't played that, don't start, it's very addicting, lol. -Jess

I used it most every day up until 3 days ago. Now my crops are withering in Farmville.

Computer malfunction - can't get on FB! But I'll be back to plow them under and build anew. Someday.

I love it, it helps break down my isolation and I've been able to get in contact with old high school friends and people I haven't seen in years. When I did without my internet for those snow days it was what I missed the most of all:) When I can have my Facebook I honestly thing I go through withdrawal. Yeah it's that bad.

It's funny, my whole family, including my great uncle, is on Facebook, great way to keep up with family. I was really surprised to see my uncle come on "friend request" he's 76 years old now :) I chat with my parents on Facebook mostly and play Bejeweled. If you haven't played that, don't start, it's very addicting, lol. -Jess

Yep me too - I keep up with family alot and I am doing the farmville thing - its pretty interesting - but I need more friends to keep the farm alive and kickin...

I used it most every day up until 3 days ago. Now my crops are withering in Farmville.

Computer malfunction - can't get on FB! But I'll be back to plow them under and build anew. Someday.

Steph when you get back on - make me a friend on farmville!

I'm addicted.

Lou

Me too Lou.

I like to say stupid things there.

I mean, there, too.

mike

ya - the only problem is when you say stupid things there - the entire FB community gets a note about it...LOL :character-smileys-238:

I'm kinda trying to start getting into it... But, it will be just to stay in touch with some people...

I'm still kinda baffled by it.... LOL

Yeah - it takes some getting used to for sure.

Well, I just got really depressed, they were profiling rich people in America, and the "kid" who started Facebook is worth four billion, and he's 23 years old. Now why didn't I think of something like that?

Dang - only 23...sheesh - and they are still growing

I love it, it helps break down my isolation and I've been able to get in contact with old high school friends and people I haven't seen in years. When I did without my internet for those snow days it was what I missed the most of all:) When I can have my Facebook I honestly thing I go through withdrawal. Yeah it's that bad.

I found an old college friend I had not heard from in about 20 years - its been great to catch up with him...