Just Listed A Be Aware Marble

Mike

Go to Ebay and type in Jabo Silver Oxblood. Look at my other stuff too. I will not even charge $400 for it! I have read some of this stuff with great interest on the "Be Aware" topic. Some of the comments are really Far Out! I invested in the 2/8/10 New Decade Run with a couple other folks and there was never any talk about let's make something that looks like something. I think I and my partners would tell you that some of the time we wish we would have anything other than what came out. Sometimes we would have been happy if they came out round like some vintage marbles. Tell the truth, once the base glass is in the tank and color rods start getting added, I don't think anyone knows what is going to happen. Sometimes, Dave says I think this burst is getting a little dark and I think I will try to lighten it up. Sure enough, sometimes it goes darker as something hadn't worked it's way through the mix yet. You pay your $2.00 at the window and you take your chances! Dave throws a yellow rod in, says wait for twenty minutes and an hour later the yellow never shows and we get pink. The pink on the surface of the marble finnaly did show up as yellow though. The yellow was inside the marble when it fractured. It was pink on the surface of the marble and yellow on the inside. Don't ban me for causing trouble but I really do think the Jabo's are better than some of the old name brands that sell for hundreds. Some folks are really touchy about postings here and are too quick to shut you down or kick you out.

Hi Mike,

This is what I was asking about over there ---> Be Aware.

It's however things work in the machine's processing from beginning to end and without the proper adjustments made, right?

Thanx for the hands-on insight Mike and best of luck on your sales.

:-) Felicia

Michael,

I don't believe you because I learned from Steph and Galen what you is saying isn't true! I know who you are! I know where you live!If you don't want me to, I won't tell everyone that you were apartner in a couple of runs with Steph and Duffy.

Wait! Since you didn't try to copy anyone and our group didn't, it must have been Steph and her JABO buds.

steph thinks jabo collectors are terrorists....

Nope, that's not what I said either.

Only some are. LOL. And LOL, I didn't even say that. I said some must look like terrorists some of the time.

A few won't cut anyone any slack. You've said more or less the same thing yourself. You just don't like it when I say it I guess.

Nope, that's not what I said either.

Only some are. LOL. And LOL, I didn't even say that. I said some must look like terrorists some of the time.

A few won't cut anyone any slack. You've said more or less the same thing yourself. You just don't like it when I say it I guess.

Gosh, just yesterday, you assumed ill of me. I have watched you create your silly little dramas for years and I believe you stirred the pot on purpose. If I am wrong, do please tell why you posted your vile venom over there rather than on your "home board"?

Gosh, just yesterday, you assumed ill of me. I have watched you create your silly little dramas for years and I believe you stirred the pot on purpose. If I am wrong, do please tell why you posted your vile venom over there rather than on your "home board"?

I explained already: "I don't want to be accused of posting it in an area where I have the moderator advantage and others can't defend themselves appropriately."

I wanted you to feel free to respond to me without feeling any threat that I would receive special treatment. I didn't want to be accused of moderating you unfairly.

I'd have been damned anywhere I posted it I guess. But just because I'm a moderator doesn't mean I have to check my feelings at the door.

I had strong feelings. I felt a strong need to express them. So I chose a more neutral venue and invited people to meet me there.