Frankie's Hit The West Coast

Ron sent me a few of these. I actually didn't count I was just so blown away by them. They must have to put blinders on when they're boxing them up. These are to die for! Can you imagine how you'd have to be feeling if you were actually there when you saw what you'd just seen made. I hope there weren't any heart attacks because these marbles could cause palpitations. I gotta go back and sneak a peak at what Ron sent. You really need to sit down and get lost in these because they have what we all want in marbles.....David

These were made 3-28-2010 and Ron listed them as Frankies to me. I have them right beside me now and the group of eighteen that I have are all 3/4". Actually they range from 11/16" to 3/4"+ about 1/32". So just these 18 range all over the place. The 11/16" one is a Brick w/white(just the right amount of white) and at least three distinct shades of red oxblood. It is killer. No I think that's four distinct shades of red oxblood or what is actually off red. Jesus!

I have another Brickish one that also has lime green. Figure that!

(had to cut out for a little bit) Where was I. Oh yeah, how could I forget. There's one here that must break a record for number of colors that are distinctive and in uniform 1/16" narrow swirls all over the marble insanely intricately. And, of course, there's flames. oops, one has a glitch(I ain't complaining!).

So, you get the idea. They're unreal I think you should have a license to carry these or at least obtained a level of marble proficiency and appreciation to warrant having some. I kid you not.

David

These were made 3-28-2010 and Ron listed them as Frankies to me. I have them right beside me now and the group of eighteen that I have are all 3/4". Actually they range from 11/16" to 3/4"+ about 1/32". So just these 18 range all over the place. The 11/16" one is a Brick w/white(just the right amount of white) and at least three distinct shades of red oxblood. It is killer. No I think that's four distinct shades of red oxblood or what is actually off red. Jesus!

I have another Brickish one that also has lime green. Figure that!

(had to cut out for a little bit) Where was I. Oh yeah, how could I forget. There's one here that must break a record for number of colors that are distinctive and in uniform 1/16" narrow swirls all over the marble insanely intricately. And, of course, there's flames. oops, one has a glitch(I ain't complaining!).

So, you get the idea. They're unreal I think you should have a license to carry these or at least obtained a level of marble proficiency and appreciation to warrant having some. I kid you not.

David

Thanks David really appreciate your encouragement!

So, what are the stats so far on this run. Has anyone had a chance to figure that out or have all of you been so non-plussed by what was accomplished that you're still recovering? I definitely need more than the eighteen that I have! David

Forgive my lameness, stats?

I received about 1000 Marbles, of those approximately 200 so far are in irregular condition, cracked, malformed, creased, or chipped, with the bulk of the rest in a Mint- 9.2 to Mint 9.7 condition. I have about four I found so far with what look like the flames you see in the single mib pics I posted.

Here are a few more after sorting!

Frankie Black Mesa

jokerlot142a.jpgjokerlot142i.jpgjokerlot142k.jpg

Frankie Bloodie Flame

jokerlot143a.jpgjokerlot143m.jpgjokerlot143q.jpg

Frankie Superman

jokerlot144a.jpgjokerlot144j.jpgjokerlot144c.jpg

Frankie 8 Color Stacked Flames

jokerlot145x.jpgjokerlot145q.jpgjokerlot145h.jpg

Frankie 8 Color Wavey Flames

jokerlot146a.jpgjokerlot146b.jpgjokerlot146k.jpg

All on ebay:http://shop.ebay.com...=&_trksid=p4340

And the winner is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/J145-Marbles-JABO-JOKER-FRANKIE-SUPERHERO-STACKED-FLAME-/250618673589?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Marbles&hash=item3a5a0979b5

jokerlot145x.jpgjokerlot145q.jpgjokerlot145h.jpg