What Happened?

LOL.

Why do people keep asking here when Kevin's site goes down? He has sworn that this board is going to go down in flames. Asking about his board here is like rubbing salt in the wound he has already perpetrated on us.

But, um, yes, Stace, I think I do know. :-) lol. He seems to have changed his forum's address up a little.

Try this:

allaboutmarbles.com

:)

It's alright.

It's just not pleasant to link to the site of someone who despises us that much.

I hope you understand. No offense intended to you. :-) For you, I hope the link worked. :)

Kevin was welcomed at this board when no other board would put up with him. He posted abusively. Loudly. With foul language. He violated board etiquette. Not just "edgy". He violated explicit warnings. He repeatedly posted things he was told not to. He had to be put on "post approval", which means that a moderator had to read what he wrote and approve it before it showed up for everyone else.

This hurt his feelings.

He swore that this board was going to go down in flames and he started his own board.

So yeah, it's a different site, and a different side.

edit: That was the "long story short" version.

He was actually put on "post approval" twice and suspended once. When he was suspended he used a fake IP address to reregister with a new name. We figured that out fast but Lou let him stay anyway.

Lou and Sue were amazingingly patient with him but that's not the story you will hear from him. So, yes, it's a different side.

Edited by Steph

And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear

You shout and no one seems to hear.

And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

;)