Any Sunshine For Sale?

SNYD

Well I have a break in the snow fall for now. It stopped snowing enough to shovel the roof off and start the garage roof Saturday. So far we got 40" of white stuff, most of it in one night :white-flag-25: Got up in the morning Tuesday and the only thing I could see in the driveway was the top of the cab of my Tacoma from the bottom of the door windows up. It figures that this year I do not have a bunch of marbles to go through to keep my thoughts on the level. This much snow makes one a little depressed :confused-smileys-17: I am enjoying the wild life though. When we finally got the driveway cleared I had eleven deer sleeping in the driveway. I was able to get them some corn. :cool-smileys-262: I think they were very happy with it. If anyone has sunshine please send our way. :music-rocker-001: Is it close to spring yet? oh hum :(

Oh, if anyone want fresh northeastern, Pa snow, let me know. If you pick it up, you can have all you need or want FREE...............California sounds so gooooooood right now. ANy jobs out that way?

SNYD

Here in bay area of Cali we are drying out today and for the next few days we have sun. We had rain on/off all week. That means in few days John will be shoveling snow again LOL. Griff would have been torn last Sat. between marbles and fish as me and some friends went to Central Cali. for a small marble get together. It was held at our friend Bruce who owns a fishing resort at Lake Amador.

post-175-129200964988_thumb.jpg

Clyde's last picture shows Sami Arim, mike barton, and Galen.

Here in Sacramento, we don't see much sun in winter, just clouds, rain, grey, and fog. The job outlook here is even less cheery than that, I'm afraid.

(but no snow)

Here in bay area of Cali we are drying out today and for the next few days we have sun. We had rain on/off all week. That means in few days John will be shoveling snow again LOL. Griff would have been torn last Sat. between marbles and fish as me and some friends went to Central Cali. for a small marble get together. It was held at our friend Bruce who owns a fishing resort at Lake Amador.

well you were right on, man did we get snuffed last night, i dont think i got any boat gas left for the blower dang it, lololol,, man thats funny right there,, bj