R Co.

Steph

Wasn't sure if the dimensions matched a film can, but yeah, that's pretty much my impression.

The label looks scissor cut and and I don't see how the can would have rusted around the edge of the label while leaving the label looking so fresh.

Plus I never heard of such a thing from Rosenthal. I have read of a possible Rosenthal package type which I still haven't seen pix of, but it wasn't a 4" can.

I contacted the seller to see if Pavcraz was involved anywhere in the transaction and he says no. The seller said it came in a large marble lot bought from a family selling off their elderly aunt's stuff. Said it came with Vitros inside.

If the seller is who he says he is then I don't have any reason to doubt his tale. He lives in Maine, the state where Pavcraz lives, but his name actually came up in the past as someone who might help hold the line against Pavcraz.

"If the seller is who he says he is" sounds really bad to say, doesn't it. I just don't take anything for granted when it comes to Pavcraz! :character-smileys-238:

It certainly is appropriate to have evaluated any possible Pavcraz involvement with this mib-related item; however, in terms of comprehensive authentication of the item, have we confidently eliminated the ice chest in the crawlspace possibilities?

When I started buying on ebay, there was somebody selling Peltiers in a film can with the Peltier Indian glued on the top of the can. He was up front about making the cans. I wanted one to keep Peltiers in. I bid several times and lost. Finally I emailed him and offered to buy one with just the can, no marbles. He made one for me. I can't remember his name. He's probably still around. Maybe one of you bought a can of Peltiers. i still have that can and have peltier marbles displayed in it. That guy never claimed it was the real thing, just a nice container for marbles.