Should The Joker Team Stay At Jabo Or Go South To Mexico It Could Happen

JOKER

I have heard Bert mumbling Spanish at Jabo. At least thats what i thought it was? It would be closer home for him. Does this mean i have to get a passport to play marbles with you guys? Do i have to trade in my WV cap for a sombrero?

I have heard Bert mumbling Spanish at Jabo. At least thats what i thought it was? It would be closer home for him. Does this mean i have to get a passport to play marbles with you guys? Do i have to trade in my WV cap for a sombrero?

Ya i've noticed the mumbling to don't think its spanish though

some of us would need alot more info to put input on this. As myself i don't have any jabos except the classic boxes called series 1. Thanks for more info if it comes. MoMarble

Well for one should we take our funds out of the u.s

I'd be very surprised if Vacor (or Selectas Fabricas) would do something like that. They are very protective of their marble making plant in Guadalajara. It took a local connection and approval from the main boss there before my wife and I were able to tour the plant a year and a half ago. They were very concerned about spies, their processes, etc. No cameras or cellphones were allowed, etc. Of course, there are other marble making plants in Mexico so maybe some of them would be willing for the $$$. However, in answering the question, the only way it would make sense to me is if Jabo was not willing to allow the groups to do that anymore and they had to find another place. My suggestion is to let Steve Sturtz buy Jabo with all the money he has and then let the groups go forward.

Just talked with my neighbor Jose and he said, "If you are going to Mexico, just give him the 20K and he will double

it overnight without making one marble". What do you suppose he meant? How could he do that? I think he's loco. I think

we want the marbles, don't we?

Well for one should we take our funds out of the u.s

well you and the other investers would have your own answer what kind of return you make is it profit or not seems like different sales marketing would help interest in them needs pumped up.

Gosh, as long as the “investors” can keeping the consumer market from collapsing like the Beanie Baby, etc. boondoggles - anything creative is possible. Why stop at a Mexican Vacor AK-47 run? You guys should consider a World Tour Assortment - boxed in laser engraved teakwood. Be creative - visit and do runs at marble factories in China, the Czech Republic, Germany and Japan (awesome florescence!)

still Big Indian but no braid ...

well you and the other investers would have your own answer what kind of return you make is it profit or not seems like different sales marketing would help interest in them needs pumped up.

Well I don't think the profit part would be to hard as long as we poped sweet looking marbs the hard part would be geting dave richard and ronnie there .

Gosh, as long as the investors can keeping the consumer market from collapsing like the Beanie Baby, etc. boondoggles - anything creative is possible. Why stop at a Mexican Vacor AK-47 run? You guys should consider a World Tour Assortment - boxed in laser engraved teakwood. Be creative - visit and do runs at marble factories in China, the Czech Republic, Germany and Japan (awesome florescence!)

still Big Indian but no braid ...

Ha I like your way of thinking want to be part of the team seems like you and me have alot in common

The joker team have been talking about doing something differnt WOULD IT BE RIGHT OR WRONG your input please

I thought about this last year and spoke to a couple of folks about it. The only down side IMHO is the needs of the economy here in the states. Is there something prompting this possible option? Someone mentions Steve Sturtz buying Jabo, is that a reality???

I thought about this last year and spoke to a couple of folks about it. The only down side IMHO is the needs of the economy here in the states. Is there something prompting this possible option? Someone mentions Steve Sturtz buying Jabo, is that a reality???

Maybe he's the joker teams in think?

I never met a jalapeno I didnt like!!!!

I dont particularly care for decate,or triple X beer.Better make some new,cartel friends,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

¡¡El Asesino de Pescado Griff sería correcto en casa profundamente abajo la pesca del sur para el Bajo de Pavo real!!

Una mirada a un Gringo loco como usted y la Cantina limpiaría ..... lol

Aside from all the silliness (I love it!), it's an interesting topic.

The US economy is not dependent on the Jabo Company with thousands of people losing their jobs if it does go to Mexico for marble production like a lot of US major companies did, the affect on the public's employment is basically nothing.

Taking the glass to Mexico and using their machines to make marbles (unless the machines are sub par) probably makes no difference to the marbles.

I am sure the members of the crew will keep the quality of the marbles to a top notch level.

I wonder what the reason is for not using the Jabo machines here in the US?

The economy is BAD today and many small companies are going out of business.

Small companies have to charge more money to make products than Mexico so to make money to stay in business - it seem logical to seek other resources for production.

People here in the US buy product that is made in other countries - just look at the little sticker and see where it was made!

I suggest this: Try a a small run in Mexico and see how it goes both artistically and to see what reaction the US marble collectors have.