Ten Dollar Alley

wvrons

Ron,

Okay, I'll make you an offer...............I will make sure you even get a profit, how does $10.01 sound to ya ! :rolleye-842: Just kidding. But I would like to see any you have extra of or would like to sell. I am still coming down to Jim Kings at the end of May. I'll keep you posted. maybe we can get dinner some night down your way.

SNYD

SNYD remind me when it gets near. Hopefully i can make it. Extra Alleys,not me. I have not let go of many Alleys since David Chamberlian was here 3 yrs ago. That was one way to get him to leave. Just kidding David LOL! Come back soon.

There is more out there,they didn't make just one.

Ron,

When it gets closer to our WV visit, I'll let you know. Not to scare you, I have a large zip lock bag almost full of marbles I purchased since I seen you last. I put each of them in their own small bag and marked them what I thought they were. I had some that I had no idea. Anyhow, I'll buy dinner, you give me marble ID and lessons. I am not sure of good dinner places in your area, so you will have to pick the place. I'll be staying in Paden City, so it's closer than NW Pa. But hey, I would drive the five and half hours to visit anytime.............

SNYD