Recent Akro Tin

wvrons

Hey Ron - join the crowd. I love these tins. Yours of course is a Liberty Magazine tin given as a prize in 1930s. I have one that came with documntation from receipt in 1933.

You need a small crystal - original untouched tins had a small clear crystal or other peewee (maybe ot hold bag up in box?).

Don

Old pictures of some of my tins

pileoftins1.jpg

Liberty Tins

newakrotin1-1.jpg

newakrotin2.jpg

newakrotin3.jpg

newakrotin4.jpg

akrotindon1b.jpg

MVC-020F-2.jpg

MVC-023F-4.jpg

MVC-022F-1.jpg

Liberty mag stuff..

c6ea_12.jpg

311724136_o.jpg

6df4_3.jpg

6b74_3.jpg

Hey Ron - join the crowd. I love these tins. Yours of course is a Liberty Magazine tin given as a prize in 1930s. I have one that came with documntation from receipt in 1933.

You need a small crystal - original untouched tins had a small clear crystal or other peewee (maybe ot hold bag up in box?).

Don

Old pictures of some of my tins

pileoftins1.jpg

Liberty Tins

newakrotin1-1.jpg

newakrotin2.jpg

newakrotin3.jpg

newakrotin4.jpg

akrotindon1b.jpg

MVC-020F-2.jpg

MVC-023F-4.jpg

MVC-022F-1.jpg

Liberty mag stuff..

c6ea_12.jpg

311724136_o.jpg

6df4_3.jpg

6b74_3.jpg

6035libertyx3a.jpg

Thanks Don. I have some Akro pee wees that i dug,maybe a crystal. I will get one in the tin. I learn some each time that i visit with Roger and Claudia. Happy Birthday Roger!!!!!!!a couple days early. I found out from them that each of the popeye boxed sets with the bag,also originally contained a single pee wee in each box. It was also in the bag compartment. Some are crystal and some are opaque. Each popeye box in their collection has the pee wee inside. I remember and have a copy of the article on the akro tins that Don did for the WVMCC newsletter. A GREAT article and pictures. Do some more Don,maybe you can get that other Ron S. to do something.

Reminder WVMCC membership renewals are due May 1,or new memeberships $25.00 a year.