Neat Pelt

MC Marbles

I thought MK also. The bidding is suspect. This is why I snipe. If that bidder had done this the second bidder wouldnt have had time to run the the price up.

Not sure what you mean by run the price up. The price only goes up when there is a higher bid against you. The second high bidder was just trying to find the maximum of the previous bidder prior to him. To snipe it you still would have to have bid over $130.

DAN

When the winner bid the high was 65. By the under bidder. Four days prior. There was 1 hr and 4 min left. This allowed the under bidder to whack at him at 5 each whack. If he had waited and put in same bid by snipe it is very likely it would have gone much cheaper. Because underbidder would have probably thought nobody else was bidding.

I am surprised how many people do not understand how snipe bidding works. For me, it takes the worry and emotion out of bidding - never forget about when an item is coming up, can set a price early and do not get swept up in a foolish bidding war.

What is the base color of the marble on this thread: opaque? or transparent? Sure looks European to me rather than Peltier or Marble King.

Agree, a call via pictures are risky ...

Big Indian

When the winner bid the high was 65. By the under bidder. Four days prior. There was 1 hr and 4 min left. This allowed the under bidder to whack at him at 5 each whack. If he had waited and put in same bid by snipe it is very likely it would have gone much cheaper. Because underbidder would have probably thought nobody else was bidding.

Gotcha, I understand what you were getting at now.

Thanks

DAN