Help With This One Gang?

zaboo

ok, it's been a day from hell today. after computer issues, (don't ya hate those?!) my brain is fried. i have a few of these little cuties, and yeah I know I should know who made them, but honestly the brain aint a workin today! i think it short circuited with the 'puter issues'. opinions please? help me jog the memory?base is translucent, 5/8".

1827.jpg

I too was leaning towards either pelt or even alley. I will take pictures of the group, maybe that will help? it's like a burnt ox.

thanks gang!... lol@ Andrea. No one knows everything!, (well there may be some that believe they do. rofl )

Well ... with that ribbon color and that base I guess it's time to chime in with my usual "Cairo Novelty" but there aren't anywhere near as many Cairo Novelties as I guess there are.

So don't listen to me! :rolleye-842:

ok im going to just throw this pic out there,, i put down my carving tools and went on a search for that mib i was talking about,,,, the one i have doesnt have the pronounced brown line on it but its there,, this is why im not sure what yours is, alley or pelt,, in this pic below there is one pelt in the mix which one?

post-127-0-31314600-1333228960_thumb.jpg