Amazing

That might change my opinion in hand but it still looks a bit strange. I have certainly been wrong more than once. I may also be getting a bit blinded as I have seen quite a few fake CACs recently. And some were in long time collectors collections. Hope I didn't step too hard on anyones toes. ******************* And now I have been reminded that I did have this marble In Hand. I Sure thought it was legit then. Thats what can happen when you don't look at all the pics and have a spotty memory. Sorry about that. Maybe the posting will get more folks looking and bidding.

that thunderous boom you just felt was me fainting on the floor Galen, ive always learned from your post,, now your telling me you were wrong along the way,, what the heck,,, can you tell us what you were wrong about for the record,, ive been collecting for a while and i havent stop learning yet ,, :) :) :)

GALEN AND ALL OTHERS THEY BOTH BELONGED TO ME YEP THE BLUE RAY I SOLD TO HIM AT THE FIRST SHOW WE HAD IN CANTON, I SOLD IT FOR $1200 AND THE GUINEA IS SEAMLESS. NOW COLLECTORS LISTEN TOO ME MY HERO ARNIE FEIDLER MADE 2 SEAM, 1 SEAM AND NO SEAM GUINEA'S. I WILL GLADLY DEBATE ANYBODY ABOUT THIS. ALSO I HAVE BEEN ASKED AGAIN HEY RELIFORD HOW DO YOU TELL THE DIFFERANCE BETEWEEN A COBRA AND A CYCLONE. ALRIGHT COLLECTORS HERE WE GO I HAVE OWNED OVER 28 COBRAS AND CYCLONES AND IT IS VERY EASY TO TELL THE DIFFERANCE. A COBRA IS A SINGLE SEAM MARBLE A CYCLONE IS A 2 SEAM MARBLE. FOLKS THERE IS NO IF ANDS OR BUTS ABOUT IT I ALSO KNOW I AM GOING TO GET HIT FROM ALL SIDES ABOUT THIS BUT IF YOU HAVE A COBRA OR CYCLONE LOOK AND YOU WILL SEE AND OF COURSE YOU WILL END UP QUIETLY SAYING UNDER YOUR BREATH SO KNOW ONE CAN HEAR DAMN RELIFORD'S RIGHT AGAIN. GOD YA GOTTA LOVE RELIFORD THAT S.O.B. I JUST HOPE KNOW ONE HEARD ME.

HEY CALLING ALL MARBLE COLLECTORS->->->

THATS OK I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS EVEN THE GUYS WHO HATE ME MOST.

AND DO I EVER LOVE MARBLE COLLECTING., ESPECIALLY WHEN IT CONCERNS MY PRIZED CHRISSIES AND I LOVE SHARING WITH OTHER COLLECTORS THE MOST.

OH BY THE WAY NOT TO WORRY, I AM STILL THE MOST HATED COLLECTOR IN ALL OF MARBLE COLLECTING.

i dont hate anyone,,, i think your imput however one sided alot of times is very very informative and i enjoy looking at your collection,,,, knowledge is something you can flaunt and/or embrace,, you just have compassion for your marbles, i get it,, marble on,,, bj