About Big John

Marlene

Hi, I am trying to get the word out that Big John is having some serious health problems. If you would care to read more, please go to O/t- Need Thoughts And Prayers Please.

I don't mean to misuse this board, but I want to let anyone and everyone know who might want to hear about it.

Thanks,

Marlene

Big John,

I wish you weren't alone because there are so many of us "virtually" there but its just not the same.

Please don't be so hard on yourself about paths you didn't take in the past. Everyone draws energy in different ways. While you were neglecting yourself you may have been nurturing another. Putting yourself last is not the worse personality trait a person can have (except for you). Don't waste your energy on regrets. You can't change the past except but you can change if you let it effect your future.

You have been a good friend to many (me) of whom you have never met in person. You are a good person and you deserve the best health care. I am very glad your brother arrived in time.

Keep your head high and get the help you need. Don't underestimate the power of positive thinking (I know that may sound trite but I sincerely believe it to be true).

Just go get it fixed, What can they take from you for payment if you can't pay? Sometime our morality can keep us from thinking properly. And I would say saving your life is more important that $. Get out the door and get to the hospital. When a doctor say get to the hospital get to the hospital. There is nothing to be afraid of other that getting fixed. mom used to say you can't squeeze blood from a turnip.