Alley Book Completed Finished Ready For Sale

wvrons

More comments I have received about the Alley Book:

I ordered your new book and very much like it. Amazing detail, new and unusual information, a unique combination of information and entertainment. Great job! (Terry in Happy Valley, OR)

Larry,

Thank you so much for sending me a copy of your fabulous new book!

I plan on reading, sharing and enjoying this for a very long time.

The hours of research and work it must have taken you to put this together cannot be put in words. You must have a sincere sense of accomplishment in regard to documenting your family's history. The timing of your book's arrival could not have been better. The night before I had a chat with a fellow Akro collector, and he spoke of Ron Shepherd and the new marbles being made at Sammy Hogue's. I was really surprised to see it in print the next day. (I think the book was still warm from the press) Was also impressed to see the number of collectors that contributed to the book. This just proves you left no stone unturned.

Your work is truly inspirational,

Ron (in Earlville, NY)

Well, I have recieved my book! Wow, a fantastic work of great and interesting information. The thought, care and work that this required I can only imagine! Thank you for the book and evrything it took to produce it, Larry.

Keep shooting those birds. Birds happen to be one of my favorite things to photograph as well.

Paul

• 5 months later...