Id Assistance Please For An Unusual Peltier Marble

Scsles

Hello, I have been trying to ID this marble in the attached pics, but have yet to come across another with the same color combination and am hoping someone here can assist me in figuring it out. I believe it is a Peltier National Line Rainbo, it does have adventurine and I know for sure it dates pre-1940, but have no idea on official name if any and approx. value. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank so much!!

post-3568-0-91992700-1391111431_thumb.jp

post-3568-0-69897300-1391111469_thumb.jp

post-3568-0-15730800-1391111518_thumb.jp

post-3568-0-08169400-1391111569_thumb.jp

I suspect that they may have been made just prior to the NLR's that have the more familiar six-ribbon "flip-flop" pattern, perhaps as early as 1927 or so....

These two burnt types are about the only Peltier marbles I know of that have one ribbon of color on top of another...

Mike is mostly right, however, you can find burnt K&Ms and also Liberties. Many Grey Coats are also Burnt Liberties. Some Burnt Liberties do not grey out to become a Grey Coat. When ribbons go on top of each other on Ketchup and Mustards, they do not show a completely burnt color. I have not seen any other tri color Peltier with this type of configuration, but I did not see everything. Another question is if these type of Peltiers are done on purpose or accidential.

Sami

There may be K&M's and Liberties and Greycoats with "burnt" colors, but I don't know if I have seen any of these with a pattern that resembles that of the true Burnt Rebels, such as the one shown above, or the Burnt Christmas trees, with the same pattern.

Thank you again for all of your replies! As shown in last post, I listed this marble on eBay at $199, which I based on a golden rebel that sold for $230 and considering everyone agrees it is very unusual. So, if you don't mind my asking, am I priced too high or what do you think it is worth. As always, I appreciate your input!

Thank you, Lindsey