Ever Buy A Marble That Looked Like It Had A Picture In It?

For example, right now, there is a superman online that looks like a map of the US. I have seen a perrless patch that looked like the silhouette of a man. You could see the nose, the eyes, the mouth and the hair line as separate from the face. I don't know if I can remember where they are, but I'll go look for them. Can you remember, or do you know of others? This might be fun !!!!

There is a word for this....Its like looking up at the clouds and seeing different items. I'll come up with it at 3 in the morning...lol.

Darn, I can't win for loosing. I found the peerless patch marble that looks like the silhouette of a man with a pointy chin. It is yellow on a green base and belongs to sdmad33 and so I clicked on the link button here, and copy and pasted the URL into the box and hit OK. I think that is what worked the last time. This time I've tried four times and I can't get the little 'link' box to close so that I can post the message !!!! Help !!!!!

Tried that too. Won't work. I have had a terrible time. IN the last week I only got a link to work once and have not been able to get a url pasted in for over a month. I don't know what is wrong. I can copy and paste it into a word document because I tried that. but even copying it from the word document to paste here does not work. I'm so frustrated. !!!!

Darn, I can't win for loosing. I found the peerless patch marble that looks like the silhouette of a man with a pointy chin. It is yellow on a green base and belongs to sdmad33 and so I clicked on the link button here, and copy and pasted the URL into the box and hit OK. I think that is what worked the last time. This time I've tried four times and I can't get the little 'link' box to close so that I can post the message !!!! Help !!!!!

Doesn't belong to sdmad anymore! I was the one who bought that pelt! Lol

Here's another one of his that has some of the most awesome 'eyes' that I have ever seen !!! Come on guys...is this the only person here who has marbles with faces or pictures in them? I just know that there are more out there !!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-MARBLE-5-8-ALLEY-AGATE-Evil-Angel-Eyes-BLUE-OXBLOOD-Clear-YELLOW-Flames-/371000653075?pt=Marbles&hash=item56615cb513

Here is another one of his. This one reminds me of a map of the US after global warming makes florida go under water. It even shows the continental shelf as black because the water levels will be lower and you'll be more able to see it from outer space !!!!! This marble is prophetic !!! lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-MARBLE-5-8-PELTIER-NLR-Galaxy-SUPERMAN-Superboy-AVENTURINE-Green-/360835709859?hash=item54037bfba3

By the way, I have to give dues where they are earned. Galen, your site on ebay has long been marked as one of my favorites. Not necessarily because you have great marbles...that is only part of it.....it is because of the tremendous variety of the other great stuff that you are selling !!!! I have always loved bottles !!!! Primitives and old tools are something that I drool over. The guys get so angry at me at auctions because they know they will no longer be getting the good primitive vintage tools without a fight !!! lol
Friends, this guy has great stuff and if you have never been to his sales site on ebay, go check it out !!!!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/sdmad33/m.html?item=371000653075&pt=Marbles&hash=item56615cb513&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562