Kokomo Marble Show

Lutzy!

Hey Randy,

Keep me posted on the possibility of you coming. They are not easy to tote around.

Do you remember George Sourlis. He was in a wheel chair. He fell and broke his hip this morning.

They aren't sure if they can operate tomorrow since he is on blood thinner.

He needs our thoughts and prayers.

Ron

Ron, I am really sorry to hear about George. If you have an opportunity, please be sure to give him my best wishes too. I was really looking forward to seeing you both in Kokomo.

. . . in the custom wood box . . .

In addition, I would like to nominate the above for understatement of the year.

-Ric

i might make the 3 hour journey although i am up to my ears in handmades right now... i have a connection in the UK that is sending me packages of dripping wet mint handmades. Same canes, and some unbelievable over an inch examples. The UK horde!

Sami just sent me a box with pre priced marbles... pick which ones you want and send the rest back....it's non stop !

Just got back from four games of chess with George. He is not the happiest about

communication with the surgeon but he did find out it was his femur and not his

hip that was broken. So that is more good news.

Randy---- I will be packing for the show tommorow. Are you coming or not???

Ron

i have a connection in the UK that is sending me packages of dripping wet mint handmades. Same canes, and some unbelievable over an inch examples. The UK horde!

Uhhhh . . . is this another one of those "I have some swampland in Floridfa" stories? You know you're in for a buncha "cry wolf" crap now right? All is forgiven, of course, but those wall marbles . . .