E-Bay Bug Affecting Bidding?

Just now (while Zaboo's crazy Christensen swirl was running... I just wanted to watch), the bidding page was almost one minute behind the listing. So the listing said the auction was over, but when you clicked on the item, it was still running!!! The Listing said "Ended" and gave a price, but sure enough, people were still bidding. I saw the same thing happen on Monday (or was it Sunday?) It could adversely affect bidding prices. All the other items are similarly affected, not just that one.

Has anyone else observed this? Anyone know what is going on?

I can't like it.

Bummer. I had no idea. But it is to be expected!

But...

Only recently have I observed this glitch I wrote about, wherein E-bays listing page timer says one thing, say "45 seconds" and then when you click on the item, to see the full listing and bid, the timer says "1 minute and 25 seconds". ... Yesterday the marble listing for Zaboo's marble actually said "Ended " at something just over $200, but it had not ended! The bidding was open and continued for about another 40 seconds, and it sold for more. But he may have lost bids due to the glitch, yes? ( just using that listing for an example, because I saw it happen...witnessed it, and all that. Yeah, I am a paralegal...;-/. )

I think this is unrelated to sniping programs?

And It could result in lost sales, or under bid sales. Yes? Help me here! I've got marbles listed!

I read on line that not being able to log in yesterday was a huge kerfluffle on an international scale! I always blithely assumed that everything ran perfectly in e-bay. I don't know why I was so naive, but there you have it. I think perhaps we should be amazed it runs as well as it does.

New perspective.