What Is Your Most Interesting Boring Marble?

Steph

While I was looking for my relatively boring sparklers, I ran across this marble again. It's hideous. But to me fascinating.

A single-seam cat's eye. I don't have a good guess for who made it. That's not a Vitro arrangement. It's four thin long vanes. Mostly gray but with some orange. I showed off the orange side in the picture but in hand it's mainly gray. Who made a gray cat's eye? The base is very clear, which makes it seem unlikely to be Asian.

gallery_279_159_27407.jpg

Did my pictures not show up?

Yikes, I just went to Photobucket and it looks like Photobucket might be broken. I can see my pix, but that may be because they're in my cache. Gosh, I hope this is a temporary situation. Losing Photobucket would be bad. [Edit: Now Photobucket says they're doing some maintenance.]

I've replaced the picture. There is my strange gray and orange cat eye in all its glory.

There is my strange gray and orange cat eye in all its glory.

It looks related to those strange Anacortes "horseshoe" cat's-eyes to me. But I could be seeing things, just because I have a small handful of Anacortes horseshoes that are very similar in color -- the weird gray-orange combo - although most of mine are darker gray than yours. I pretty much got them because of their whacked-out color.

Got to think about the most interesting boring . . . .

Steph to me it looks also like a horseshoe cat's eye type,and with 2 colored vanes and the clear glass,i would think an odd Vitro?Anyway it doesn't look boring to me.

LOL interesting and boring thats difficult to get to meet.

This 4 marbles were in a group of German striped transp-,i would like to call them freakish,actually i don't think they are boring.

freakMedium_zps33c915dc.jpg