Please Post More Jabo Marbles & Das

Mike

I like the ones that bounce like super balls best - still haven't found one though, but I'll probably keep trying.

This thread is just for saying goofy stuff, right? Or are we supposed to offend people? Just let me know, I can go either way.

Some of my favorite marbles aside from Jabo and DAS are the Christensens that have a couple or more colors and bring $200 -$700 or more because they have a nice straight seam on them. If Jabo ever figures out the straight seam thing it would be really good for the sellers interested in making big money misleading unsuspecting novice collectors. I agree that Superballs are great because of the way all the colors run like rivers all over the surface. If the Superballs were glass and had a nice straight seam, we could buy them for a quarter or so too and sell them to the unsuspecting collectors for a couple hundred like some of the other stuff sold on ebay. You got to love America and capitalism!

No opinion much or comments from me on superballs, goofy, going either way or anything else beyond what I said about wanting to see more Jabo and DAS here. Sorry I answered what I thought was a poke in the eye. Have fun all and thanks!

It was all good until your, "Buy them for a quarter and sell them for a $20. You got to love it!", statement. Heck, I like JABOs and DAS too. But I thought that statement was in reference to the ones that look like vintage, which you mentioned in your previous sentence. Do you advocate buying JABOs for a quarter and selling them as vintage for $20? If not, why did you say that? And if so, why would you say that? That's why I thought you were just trying to be goofy or offensive, and that is why I responded the way I did.

Seriously, what does "Buy them for a quarter and sell them for a $20. You got to love it!" have to do with wanting to see more JABO and DAS marbles? You know that pot has already been stirred plenty.

I like Mike! (LOL) I was thinking of starting a Show your new Jabo Sammy DAS MAS CAS or whatever marbles and everyone talk as much bad stuff about them that they want. I never get to see in print all the stuff I get to hear at the shows. A lot of folks are still pretty much afraid to say what they do at shows and gatherings for fear of the hate that will get spewed upon them. Something that has never bothered me too much(LOL)