Red Slags

ManofKent

Those are interesting....slags are tough....based on the photos I really can't be sure. They might be Euro/German. On these, often around the cut/seams, the white does not meet right at the cut, but appears pulled away a bit.  Your examples appear to do this, but I can't be sure based on the angles.  John

1 hour ago, J_Ding said:

Sometimes, with slags, getting it down to a few possibilities is the best that can be done. :)

I'll go with 'probable European' unless anyone else recognizes it. You'd have thought the makers could have made life easier for us :)

2 hours ago, I'llhavethat1 said:

Winnie can probably chime in more but I've not seen Euro marbles that look quite like these.  Akro usually gets fingered for red slags but usually expect more orange tones like the last pic.

I agree.  I don't have a Euro example like this in my head, and I've seen more than I have collected.  I'm on the don't know train.

5 hours ago, I'llhavethat1 said:

Winnie can probably chime in more but I've not seen Euro marbles that look quite like these.  Akro usually gets fingered for red slags but usually expect more orange tones like the last pic.

Thanks - I'm finding slags almost as difficult as WV Swirlies :)