Until Pontil

Robwell

So I take that as a no I do not. OK. What are they then? Ur pics are the best I have seen and I have spent hours searching for examples. Second pic top can u see ridge marks? That's no chip or is it ? Ruffles have ridges. Lol! Makes me crazy! Third is a pinch mark? Next is German cuz got few more of them oddities. Thanks for the help!

_20191017_202622.JPG

Danny I do appreciate you. I hope I didn't overstep my bounds by asking you more dumb questions. What is it Ron implies, I own em I can see and call them anything I want. He is a good ol belly laugh ya know it. Seriously I'm grateful for your time and for the detailed clear pics I couldn't find. 

A marble owner can call their marble by any name or company name they like. Just look on ebay.  What someone thinks or hopes their marble to be, may not always be accurate. Each collector has to do their own research, how much or how little ? Then they have to make their own decision on what they have, or what to call it. Some want to know the most correct or accurate info, and some do not care.  Some people learn most marbles after a few years and some have problems after a few years and give up. I own a Ford and would like it to be a Cadillac, but correctly it is a Ford.  Just depends if you want to be correct or not ? If you own it you can call it anything you want.