COCA-COLA MESH BAG; WHICH MARBLES?

rockgardenplants

I have had this mesh bag for quite some time. It's in fabulous condition. There are three different marble types in the bag. Most have a transparent base with white swirls on the surface and then dive into the marble. There are three that have an opaque base and, of course, there just had to be a yellow catseye in the bag ;)

These look like Playrite, or Alox to me. Any info on these would be great. Yes, this is listed on eBay.

_DSC8033.JPG

_DSC8035.JPG

The header looks very bright crisp and new looking. The one single yellow cat eye looks out of place with all the other swirls.  The swirls may be Alox ?  During the last auction at Alox many new rolls of empty mesh bags were sold. The remaining Alox marbles were also sold bulk. This bag and the marbles may have come from that auction. I think it is probably a fantasy header and the bag filled many years after the original bottle hangers were done.  So many Alox bags mesh and plastic were filled long after the company closed. Rolls of Alox bag headers were also sold at the auction. Some Alox bags have the correct marbles and some do not. I think many of the Coke bottle hanger mesh bags were made years later from items purchased at the very last Alox auction.