One maker?

Steph

I've been meaning to ask about these for about ten years now.   I'm hopeful that they're from the same maker, but who?

I am not committed to them being as old as the box that they came in.   The white is not quite white and much of it glows under blacklight.  The yellowish marble glows the most.  The black with the thin white ribbon is opaque.  Three of the other dark(ish) marbles are translucent -- their base looks nearly transparent amber when held up to a light.

A few look egg-shaped in the photos but they're round in hand.  My macro setting stretches things out on the edges.  

Two sunshine photos and one blacklight.

EHujhz4.jpg

wBuWv85.jpg

iTkrAAI.jpg

I think I would have added another "?" to ravenswood, and then put Champion?. When you look at them in august you will see something completely different. I have some in a revolving door;  Vacor?,  Alley?, CAC?, the mind reels.

Bruce

I think there are a few Ravenswood marbles in the group. Most are Champion.  The marbles could have all been purchased from Champion. Or purchased separate from Champion and Ravenswood.  Champion purchased many Ravenswood marbles and a machine during the last auction at the Ravenswood Novelty factory years after it had closed.