Special?

fentonacres

The one on the right look's to be Christensen, the left not positive, actually not 100% on either but pretty sure about the one on the right, get a good second on this one. They're most likely both Christensen the only reason I hesitate is the colors on the (L) don't pop like the ones on the right, Christensen color's popped more than almost any marble in the time, they had their own glass recipe and more than one divulgement over it. The color's will stand out ( pop ) more than almost any marble of the same time period. These most definitely are not Akro of that I am sure. If any one has something to add I'm here to learn, just part of the never ending curve. Thanks for the pics !!

Chad G.

Alley West Virginian for both. The right one is the better version. 

Years ago these were considered CAC, just like the Blue Lady was. Many Alleys were considered and sold as CAC. The first Blue Lady that I ever bought, I purchased it as a CAC.  Then years later I was crawling  on top of them(Blue Lady and West Virginian)digging them and the matching cullet at a Alley site.