More Help Needed

Ellen

The splotchy ones at top are Vacor Galaxies.  

The red and yellow ones are Vacor Red Devils. 

Modern marbles from Mexico.  

Many of your cat's eyes are Vitro cage style cat's eyes which are relatively popular but also usually considered common.    Does the yellow one have 8 vanes?  If it has 8 vanes and it's a Vitro, then that is special.  However the cutlines on the marble look smallish and U-shaped or V-shaped ... which might mean that we're looking at an Asian marble on that one. 

You have about $3.00 to $10.00 total at the best. Christensen Red Devils are rare and valuable for a reason. They are rare.  I have only seen two in 25 years of collecting and hundreds of marble shows.  Keep trying rare finds do happen.  But rare should mean rare. Not like many false ebay marble listings. 

Agreed all newer Vacor and Cat's, they made and still make these by the millions. I believe Vacor is the largest marble manufacturer in the world or they were, either way they made a lot of marbles, has to be in the tens of millions by now. Some of the first Vacor and Mega ore coming up but only in the original packaging or some limited hand made runs like the atmospheres, also VHTF, between around an inch and 3 to a pack. Like Ron was saying rare means rare, I've gotten lucky a few times in past years past but very few, mostly from other collectors. Don't want to discourage you, I had a rare pelt walk right through my front door last year and at a very reasonable price, well worth the wait. " GOOD LUCK to YOU " in your marble ventures. Here's the I.D. link link to Vacor % mega. You will find every mib that Steph I.D. for you plus an innumerable amount of others  it just came back on line the sheer selection of mibs will blow you away.

LINK https://www.billes-en-tete.com/liste_billes.php?lang=en