What's a little Clambroth going for?

Black & White and measures 9/16".  No damage that I can see.  It's been a long time since I sold  marbles, but it's time to start finding them new homes.  I'd appreciate it if you tell me that I've given it the correct identification (or correct me if I'm wrong).  Thanks!

Pollyestr2

DSCF3040.JPG

DSCF3039.JPG

Yes, correct a clambroth

With permission of the {MSCA} Marble Collectors Society of America

You have an excellent example there that should fetch top dollar, one of the rarer colors and a high number

of evenly spaced surface strands, & at least from your pics looks to be in excellent mint condition. You'll have to 

wait on another to post for an accurate appraisal. I only have the cased type myself.

DEFINITION :

image.png.3fd00474db962159c8f826fc9ba714cb.png

A recent cased auction from Ebay :

image.png.4cbc43059d14643b160c56a21654c755.png

A picture one of mine with some other handmades, this one is identical to the one in the auction, size is 19/32nds mint

I believe the cased type is a little rarer but the black ones like yours are a softer glass & harder to find in mint condition

so the value should be pretty close, maybe slightly less, maybe more at auction ??

image.png.744038fa6cc6eb1bcb53a3c6eb8f134c.png

1 minute ago, I'llhavethat1 said:

Sounds about right, appears to be nice spacing, nice color, nice condition. 

More likely German origin...since I can't say I've seen cane cut swirls with early American provenance?  But I sure haven't seen them all

I agree with I'llhavethat1, German as well