Are these CAC.

Tommy

18 hours ago, Tommy said:

Thanks Steph. I was hopeful on the 2nd one lol . Is it the color on the yellow one or is that white a road and tunnel ? 

For me the road and tunnel.  I knew yellow was within the realm of possibility, but it was the road and tunnel.

• Like 1

CAC electric yellow slag, "Poppin" only slags w/ defined cutlines like that, forget me and I.D. on the old hand gathers, they all look the same to me. As far as the turkey head, you can see a turkey head somewhere on almost any type swirl there is. However only CAC has the genuine turkey head type swirl on it, as well as you're moving along get a couple good examples of known & genuine CAC's in you sites and it will be a lot easier to I.D. them in the future. I hope this will help you a little on some of the easier I.D., I have to dig a little for some swirl pics.

CAC Road & Tunnel Slag

135.PNG

CAC Double Seam Slag

61.PNG

62.PNG

CAC Striped Opaque ( S.O. ), "Not A Slag, Opaque light does not penetrate or or pass through

149.PNG

150.PNG

CAC Snotty, Most Common Color Looks Like You Know What

122.PNG

123.PNG

The Double Seam & the Larger 25/32nds R & T Side By Side 

355.PNG

357.PNG

Here's an Ebay sale from the other day, of a mint electric yellow CAC slag just like yours, maybe a little wetter,  close in size as an example for you to look at. It's shown under UV. and backlit. This is an electric slag ( Or transparent swirl ) like yours, not a "striped transparent" striped transparent are rarer examples with white or another opaque color at or near the surface, in the rare cases where the opaque color enters the interior of the mib you have a CAC transparent submarine. I know it is a little confusing, I'll include some more pics. Many, many you see on Ebay are misnamed because the real striped transparents & submarines are rarely seen. Once seen you will not forget.

image.png.ac9ab34d806be691d2885b94d710fa68.png

CAC "STRIPED TRANSPARENT" : NO FILAMENTS OF COLOR INSIDE :  (VHTF)

These pictures courtesy of my friend Terry, I sold and traded the last of my CAC'S 3 or 4 months ago including most of the ones above except the single and double seam red slags.

image.png

"CAC STRIPED TRANSPARENT SUBMARINE" : THIS IS A $ 1000.00 MARBLE, (VVHTF )

image.png

NOTE HOW THE OPAQUE COLORS GO IN & THROUGH THE INTERIOR OF THE MIB image.png.e835c12edb065c45bdd0cbb6d337be11.png

STRIPED TRANSPARENT SUBMARINE BACKLIT :

image.png

• Like 1