Help!! Acquired huge collection and need to start selling some.

I acquired a large collection.  The picture is about half of them.  It seems like the more research I do the further away I get from actually getting anything put together to sell.  So I’m just going to start with small batches of my favorites.  Let me know if I should do them differently and I was wondering what would be a fair price to put on them?  Thank you F6AA7C9C-8614-4D63-98A0-D1BE1CC0FCE9.thumb.jpeg.1f93cca5b1499d2193a6bb2ef6934f31.jpeg

D22F12DF-2C92-4D88-8393-292F448EFB2E.png

3356EE06-3BEE-407D-B8D0-A62D98DD9683.jpeg

71CBD7D5-79D9-4ECD-BF39-5422AF4063B2.jpeg

D45C3F41-C7E7-4787-8DE1-A2B2B8F184A6.jpeg

"Welcome to Marble Connection Alicia"  :wave2:

Nice bunch of marbles !! You're in te right place. Many knowledgeable people here ready to give ya a hand. Yes as Steph said a nice mixture, Vintage & a few Antique Handmades I can see already, jump in anytime, anxious to see your pix. "Please" post your marbles about 3 at a time, I know it seems rather arduous but it will give you a more accurate I.D. and save a lot of time reposting. Also please include the size in fractions if possible, decimals if not, a cheap pair of calipers will pay for themselves in minutes, about 3 or 4 bucks for a plastic set, and at least 3 to 4 different views i.e. top, bottom and one of each side for any condition issues "Thank You" these things will make it much easier for you and anyone trying to help ya out !!

These are the ones I use, get em at the local "Harbor Freight" store, plastic is best, the metal ones will sometimes scratch your marbles. "Have Fun"

image.thumb.png.6c0602427da7ac51a3b9e07cad77083a.png

Welcome, It looks like you have a nice mix of vintage marbles. In general, marbles with more colors are more desirable than those with fewer colors. Although, some marbles have value even if there are only one or two colors. Size is important too. But condition is probably the most important thing to collectors. Like any other glassware, small chips and scratches can have a very significant impact on the value of a collectible marble. That said, good pictures are key to determining a marble's value. So if you want good advice, you will have to post only a few marbles at a time and show multiple views of each marble. That done, people here will be more than happy to help you, because we love looking at marbles. A few are already capturing my attention and I looking forward to seeing what you have.

In the first pic you posted go 4 rows down and 4 marble in from the left. That is a Peltier Superman and is a very

collectable marble. If you are wondering what it's worth. If it's not beat up I'd say probable a $50-$75. Anybody else have an opinion

on the Superman?