Looking for a guide book...?

I have been looking for various guide books on the delicate subject of marbles. 😊 I am very green and get valuable help from all of you people. @Mojo has sent me great photos of what to look for (qualities, veins, patterns etc.) and I've saved those on my phone as reference material. 😊
There are four books in particular that have popped up.

1. "Marbles: The guide to cat's-eyes marbles" by Marlow Peterson
2. "The World of Cat's Eye Marbles" by Elizabeth Kempski
3. "Collecting Marbles: A Beginner's Guide" also by Elizabeth Kempski
4. "Marbles Identification and Price Guide" by Robert Block

What do you think, or what advise can you give me? There's also the fact that European and US marbles (from what I understand) differ, for example in terms of manufacturer. Maybe I should not get a book at all 😄 and just stick to my gut feeling, this forum and my (un)common sense?

"Marble Mania" by Stanley Block is still available at Amazon. It is a nice sized book with lots of great images and info on just about every type of marble that is collected. It covers from clay to contemporary and everything in between. I do not know if there is a section on European machine mades though. Good reading and well put together.

Marble on!

"American Machine maze Marbles": Johnson - Metzler & Six is my #1 also

"Marble Mania" - Stanley Block

"World of Cats Eye Marbles" - Elizabeth Kempski

I have a multitude of Stanley Blocks hardcover I.D. & price guides & also. Many others but these 3 are my go too's

Those three above are the best.  American Machine Made Marbles has the most amount of correct marble companies history. 

Cat Eye marbles = World of Cat eye Marbles. 

Marble Mania= Great pictures.