Lexington Kentucky

Fire1981

I have to ask, are you absolutely sure that all 7 of these marbles came in the same mesh bag? The reason I ask is because there is some debate about who made the big Paul Bunyan's and I am pretty certain that the little ones are Akro. The PBs are usually found in mesh or poly bags labeled as such by Ravenswood Novelty, or in mesh bags labeled "Genuine Old Fashion Marbles", where there is one PB and some smaller Ravenswood marbles.

If all of your marbles were in the same mesh bag, it could suggest that the PBs were made by Akro, since I don't think Akros are found in Jobber packaging.

36 minutes ago, Ric said:

I have to ask, are you absolutely sure that all 7 of these marbles came in the same mesh bag? The reason I ask is because there is some debate about who made the big Paul Bunyan's and I am pretty certain that the little ones are Akro. The PBs are usually found in mesh or poly bags labeled as such by Ravenswood Novelty, or in mesh bags labeled "Genuine Old Fashion Marbles", where there is one PB and some smaller Ravenswood marbles.

If all of your marbles were in the same mesh bag, it could suggest that the PBs were made by Akro, since I don't think Akros are found in Jobber packaging.

i've got those ric .... SOMEWHERE ..................