WEIRD PELT? Normal Pelt? NOt a Pelt? .59

Jeremysvt

1 minute ago, Da Roberto said:

Okay, then I'll show you a similar color in Heaton, dark amber base with white and bluish bands.

But yours seems to have seams, while in Heaton they are totally absent as swirl

But I want to show anyway ...

please do!

I think it is Peltier. Pattern is totally different than Heaton.  Heatons swirl and twist, usually show no cut lines.. The op is more of a straight line wide ribbons with two prominent cut lines. Colors may be close, but that is only one trait. Use every trait possible, the more the better. The pattern is different, the cut lines makes it different, than Heaton.   Colors fit Peltier, cut lines fit Peltier, pattern fits Peltier, size fits many. Poor(seedy)glass, cheap thin white, later Peltier. Probably after Heaton was out of business.   Just some thoughts.   Normal later Peltier Rainbo. 

OK !  Yes !    Once a machine made marble company has been in business for a number of years, The possible different colors and even shades of different colors runs out. The are some colors and shades of color that are unique to one company. But most times the unique color is a unique combination of colors.  Like, Akro, Peltier, Vitro, Alley, etc. is there a single color or shade of color that they never ever had on any marble ?  People say that is a Peltier blue. What blue did Peltier have that Akro Vitro or other big ling life companies did not have on some marble ? When you make a million or ten million marbles a week, for years and years. What color or shade of color did not happen ?  Colors are very important for identifications. But most times it is not one single color, but a combination. Good examples above, similar color combinations, but for sure different companies. 

Yes, I also think that after thousands or millions of marbles baked by various companies, many colors or shades can be alike.

then, in many cases, they can be distinguished from each other on the basis of seams attributed to a specific company, as in this case.

I find that white and blue veiled on amber beautiful