*Japanese and Chinese Marbles and Marble Related Collectibles*

I know we as collectors here at MarbleConnection have shared various posts pertaining too our Asian counterparts regarding marble manufacturing, history of, etc....

I thought it would be fun to start up a category focusing exclusively on Japanese and Chinese influence in the marble world.

I am aware that some collectors like them, and some don't. But one cannot deny the beauty in some of the marbles that have been found or are still being discovered out there.

Share your pics and any info that you might want to include along with them.

• Award 1

We will refer to these as Chinese but they are being made in India as well as a few other places on earth. Get used to the patterns and ignore the colors, they come in quite a variety.
Torch made, machine made, handmade, etc. We are getting flooded with this type. 
There were a few posts regarding “German Handmade” marbles earlier in the week that were questionable. Do not put anything past what the Chinese will do to sell a product. Keep your eyes open and question everything that you see.
I happen to like them, not what these sellers do to try to rip off the newer collector---just the marbles and what I know that it takes to make them, the people/folks themselves working at low wages and suffering to make ends meet.
I will collect them!!
Marble—On!!

Asian.JPG

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, akroorka said:

We will refer to these as Chinese but they are being made in India as well as a few other places on earth. Get used to the patterns and ignore the colors, they come in quite a variety.
There were a few posts regarding “German Handmade” marbles earlier in the week that were questionable. Do not put anything past what the Chinese will do to sell a product. Keep your eyes open and question everything that you see.
I happen to like them, not what these sellers do to try to rip off the newer collector---just the marbles and what I know that it takes to make them, the people/folks themselves working at low wages and suffering to make ends meet.
I will collect them!!
Marble—On!!

Asian.JPG

I see one at 9oclockish that appears similar if not a twin too mine!

On 7/17/2022 at 9:41 PM, akroorka said:

I will collect them!!
Marble—On!!

Asian.JPG

Bottom left is a Vacor Snowflake 🤹‍♂️

• Like 1